- Starting career in forwarding industry at the age of 26 by joining Kuehne Nagel and working as Sales Manager and continuing the same for 10 years.
- Leaving Kuehne Nagel, Mr. Ron Tay formed a company called EAS International Transportation Singapore Pte Ltd in Singapore itself which was a joint venture with EAS International Transport China Ltd and was holding a position of Managing Director for it.
- However in 2005 EAS China sold it’s majority of shares to Kerry Logistics HK whereas in Singapore our president Mr. Ron Tay bought entire shares from EAS China that made him a sole owner of Singapore office. That’s where he renamed it to Jetsea Logistics Pte Ltd which is now both IATA and FIATA Member.
In past 25 years or so, he used to be a member of United Shipping, WCA, CGLN, AOP, C5C, WWPC and IFLN.
- Managing Director
- Jetsea Logistics (S) Pte Ltd
- Connect Logistics Network Pte Ltd
Ron Tay | President